XPower Powerpack 1500
The XPower Powerpack 1500 system consists of a battery pack that stores electricity, advanced electronics that convert 12 volts of DC power from the battery pack to household power, an AC power panel that contains two standard outlets, and a DC power panel that is used to operate 12 volt products.
- Operates 120 Vac or 12 Vdc products anywhere
- Sealed, non-spillable 51 amp-hour AGM battery
- High surge protection and automatic over-temperature and overload shutdown
- Low voltage alarm and shutdown prevents deep battery discharge
- Battery level indicator confirms charge level
- High power 12 Vdc connector
- Two three-prong AC outlets
- Padded grip towing handle is removable for easy storage, and built-in side handles allow for easy lifting
Emergency power: operates essential appliances such as a fridge, cordless and cell phone, radio, fan, lamp, home security system, microwave, sump pump and more.
Work productivity: operates power tools such as a drill, belt sander, circular saw and more; powers communication devices such as a laptop, desktop and monitor, printer, fax machine and more.
Indoor and outdoor recreation: operates a TV, blender, video game console, portable cooler, coffee maker and more.