Unique 18 cu/ft Propane Refrigerator
Want to stay 2 weeks + at the cabin/cottage? This is your propane fridge. Clean, modern lines – a very large 13.8 cubic feet of space for the fridge, and 4.4 cubic feet for the freezer add up to a whopping 18.2 cubic feet of total space! Efficient and ergonomically designed to suit all your needs with unprecedented interior space and clean, modern styling. The UNIQUE 18 boasts removable glass shelves and crispers making the interior every bit as attractive as the exterior. A huge 4.4 cubic foot freezer provides space for your ice cream, meat and even bags of ice for your drinks!
Matchup with one of Unique’s propane ranges or cooktops for big savings – please see our “Matched Pair” promotion
*In Canada according to the 2010 Canada B149 Installation Code, if a propane fridge is being used in a dwelling it shall be of the direct vent type. The direct vent propane fridge must be located/ installed on an outside wall (max. 18”/46cm distance from outside wall). In all other applications in Canada, you can legally use propane fridges with either a CO alarming device with safety shut-off or direct vent system, based on your requirements. Please use a licensed gas fitter to install.*
- Battery Operated Interior Light
- Doors Are Reversible
- Piezo Igniter
- Flame Indicator
- Freezer Comes With Powder Coat Finish
- Front Mounted Controls
- Modern interior with glass shelves and clear crispers
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 66.35” x 30.5” x 34.75”
- Min. Clearances for Installation (from front): Left: 2” Top: 10” Right: 2” Back: 1”
- Gas Consumption: Approx. 1.8 lbs. LPG in 24 hr. period
- BTU: 1600 max., 700 min.
- Total: 18.2 cu/ft. / 515 Litres
- Fridge: 13.8 cu/ft. / 391 Litres
- Freezer: 4.4 cu/ft. / 124 Litres
- Weight: 270 lbs/123 kg
Files: View PDF
Contact us today for more information and pricing.